Our University Advisors would be delighted to discuss your University choices with you.
● Canada has 125 public and private non profit universities and over 15,000 undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
● It is well known for its cutting-edge technology and research labs, and their cooperative (called ‘co-op’) education experiences – alternating periods of academic study with periods of work.
● McGill University, University of Toronto and University of British Columbia regularly rank in the world Top 50.
● Most courses run from early September until the end of April or early May – a two term system.
More key facts
● Although some provinces have a centralised, electronic application process, most international students will apply directly to the institutions of their choice.
● For many schools and programs, admission is based almost entirely on academic grades. Though some highly selective programs increasingly require additional application components.
● international student tuition ranges from CA$7,000 to CA$29,000 per year.
● Most colleges and universities offer housing near or on campus.
If you’re thinking of enrolling your child at Wolsey Hall Oxford and you’d like to know more about what we do or how to enrol, please get in touch. We’re ready to enrol new students throughout the academic year.