Important Information About Our Courses
We are experiencing a high level of applications driven by school closures. We will respond as soon as we can, but it may take up to 5 working days for us to do so. If you wish to enrol a child to commence study in August or September, please enquire and then submit an application form by 31 July to be sure of securing a place.
- Our aim is to help children develop as independent learners within a structured and supportive framework.
- Alongside the support of our Tutors and Progress Managers, our courses rely on a high level of parental support.
- At Upper and Lower Primary levels, our courses are entirely parent-led, with strong tutor support.
- We do not offer online classes or lessons.
- Your child’s Tutors will provide detailed and constructive feedback on every Assignment. They will answer your child’s questions quickly through our intuitive online system.
- We provide reports at the end of our Primary and Lower Secondary levels.
- We offer courses only for the full year (9 months of study). We do not offer short-term or termly courses.
- Wolsey Hall is accredited by CAIE (Cambridge Assessment International Education), but not by international bodies such as KHDA or ADEK in UAE.
- Home schooling regulations vary around the world. Wolsey Hall works within the UK guidelines, but it is up to you to ensure that home-schooling is authorised in your country.
Ready to Enquire?
Before submitting an Enquiry Form please check
I have read the important information above about Wolsey Hall courses and I understand how the courses work.
I know the fees for the courses I wish my child to study.
If you can say YES to both statements and would like more information, please enquire now using the form below. Please include as much detail as possible about your requirements including the age and current school year or grade of your child.