As you will appreciate, Wolsey Hall Oxford is supporting an unprecedented level of interest in homeschooling, as a result of world-wide school closures, so we apologise in advance for any delay in our responses to your ongoing enquiry. We might be unable to follow our usual prompt response guidelines, currently 3 – 5 working days.
Here are some important things to consider BEFORE enquiring about our courses;
- Our Primary courses (up to Year 6) are parent-led;
- We look for children to be highly motivated to learn and to become capable independent learners;
- Our Student Progress Managers provide dedicated support at all levels, but we also look to parents to keep close track of their children’s progress and offer regular pastoral support;
- We provide strong academic support through our experienced team of tutors. But we do not offer classes online.
- Please do look at our fees before you enquire. We believe they offer excellent value for the service we offer, but we are not your least expensive option. Our handy fees calculators below enable you to work out your exact fee.
Ready to Enquire?
I have read the important information above about Wolsey Hall courses and I understand how the courses work.
I know the fees for the courses I wish my child to study.
If you can say YES to both statements and would like more information, please enquire now using one of the forms below. Please include as much detail as possible about your requirements including the age of your child and any qualifications they have.