We’ll be delighted to welcome you and your child to Wolsey Hall at any time of the year. If you’re thinking they may start later in the year, NOW is the time to start learning how they will benefit.
If you want to be certain of a place for your child to start in September, we’re accepting applications now with a deposit. Just let us know when you make your enquiry.
Families of existing students wishing to add subjects or to move up a level are asked to contact their Student Progress Manager who will be delighted to assist them.
And here are some important things to consider BEFORE enquiring about our courses;
- Our Primary courses are now available for Years 1 – 6 (ages 5 – 10) and are parent-led. You’ll enjoy terrific support from experienced Tutors, and we’ll arrange an informal chat with one of them as soon as you enquire.
- Our Secondary courses follow a flexible but structured independent learning programme – there are no online lessons to attend.
- Homeschooling works best when children are keen to learn, and we’ll work hard to help your child become a good independent learner.
- Our Student Progress Managers will provide dedicated admin support to you and your child.
- But we’ll look to you to keep close track of your child’s progress and to provide them with regular pastoral support.
- We’ll soon be offering supplementary online tutoring in IGCSE English and IGCSE Maths.
- Please do look at our fees before you enquire. Our handy fees calculators below will enable you to work out your exact fee.
Ready to Enquire?
I have read the important information above about Wolsey Hall courses and I understand how the courses work.
I know the fees for the courses I wish my child to study.
If you can say YES to both statements and would like more information, please enquire now using one of the forms below. Please include as much detail as possible about your requirements including the age of your child and any qualifications they have.