If you’re not delighted with your course, let us know within 45 days and we’ll refund your course fee (less the cost of the books and the registration fee).
• Access to our online learning system, Canvas, which is intuitive and easy to use. Canvas contains a wide range of resources including a programme of study to guide your child through each subject, quizzes, videos, websites, Tutor-prepared material, your assignments etc
• A Student Progress Manager (SPM) who will prepare a personal assignment schedule, showing the dates on which your child’s course assignments are due, and keep track of their progress. Your SPM is there to respond to your and your child’s questions and provide advice when needed.
What our course fees DO NOT include
• Course fees do not include examination fees which must be paid directly to the exam centre.
• Wolsey Hall does not provide examination texts for use in the exam room. Students are required to source these themselves so will need to check with their exam centre as to the edition that they permit as restrictions vary between centres, using the guidance on your Wolsey Hall course for support. Please note the majority of our courses do not permit texts to be used in the exam room.
• In addition to the course fees there is a £95 non-refundable registration fee per student prior to enrolling with Wolsey Hall Oxford.