• If you have a UK bank account, we ask that you make your payment in full or your initial instalment payment by bank transfer. We prefer this form of payment since it incurs no charges either for you or for us.
• Thereafter, if you are paying by instalments, we will send you an online standing order to sign and forward to your bank.Contact Us
• If you do not have a UK bank account or if you are unable to use it for payment, we will send you a secure online invoice which is payable by Visa or MasterCard. We pay the charges incurred.
• We also accept international bank transfers and we will send you an “IBAN” invoice containing all the relevant bank details for your bank. Note that you pay the charges for international bank transfers.
• If you find that the course is not suitable for your child, and you let us know within 30 days of enrolment that you wish for a refund, we will return what you have paid without question, less the cost of textbooks.
• After 45 days, where you have not requested a refund within that period, all instalment fees will continue to be payable on the agreed dates.Apply Now