One concern for potential homeschooling parents is that they will be ultimately responsible for their child’s education. But by working with Wolsey Hall Oxford, that responsibility is shared and you will always have someone on hand to help on your homeschooling journey.
We look forward to welcoming you and your child into the Wolsey Hall homeschooling community.
• The home environment is less noisy and pressured than in a traditional school.
• If your child has unique talents, but struggles with other subjects, you can restore the balance and allow them to flourish by choosing subjects which suit them.
• You can follow the flow of your child’s interests and abilities, rather than the requirements of a classroom. You will have more control over the curriculum and teaching methods.Press article on homeschooling benefits
• Family bonds are strengthened as you and your child share ideas and experiences.
• No school run is necessary – which is great for the environment! The extra time gained may allow your child to pursue outside hobbies and interests whilst also cutting out wasted parts of your day.
• You can take holidays as a family whenever it suits you – without the restrictions of term times!