The Wolsey Hall learning system is a carefully balanced mix of online and offline study which we have developed based on our many years’ experience of providing courses for homeschooling students.
Your child can study with Wolsey Hall from anywhere in the world . We now have children (and adults) studying in over 90 countries worldwide from Australia to Zimbabwe.
We look forward to welcoming you and your child to the Wolsey Hall international homeschooling community.
Our Admissions Team will respond by email or phone within 24 hours with:
• answers to all your questions;
• suggestions as to the most suitable course level for your child, based on the information you have given;
• a list of the course books we send for each subject, most of which you can see inside online;
• online samples of the subjects about which you have enquired;
• a fees quotation.
• Your child’s Student Progress Manager will be in touch and will send through joining instructions and an Assignment Schedule for your child;
• You will receive profiles of your child’s Tutors who will contact you to arrange for their Skype welcome call;
• Your child’s course books will be dispatched;
• Your child will be invited to join Canvas, our Online Learning Environment, containing a wide range of learning resources.
• Well-illustrated course books providing the core knowledge and understanding of each subject;
• Access to Canvas, our learning management system, with a range of stimulating resources;
• Assignments to complete at regular intervals throughout the course;
• Fast and helpful assignment feedback from Tutors (within 3 – 5 working days);
• A Progress Manager who will monitor your child’s progress and who is available at all times for advice and help.