We offer a University Advice Service for students considering applications to UK and International Universities.
- If you are unsure of what an ‘equivalent’ qualification is in your country, our Admissions Team will be happy to discuss.
- A level courses are designed to be taken over two academic years of study or about 16 months of continuous study.
- You can find more information on our A level Exam Centres page.
Our AS and A level courses include:
- Textbooks providing the core knowledge and understanding for each subject, usually endorsed by the relevant examination board.
- Access to Canvas, our learning management system, with stimulating online and offline resources.
- Assignments to complete at regular intervals throughout the course.
- Fast and helpful assignment feedback from our Tutors (within 3-5 working days).
- A Student Progress Manager who will monitor your progress and who is available at all times for advice and help.
Our promises to you
- Should you wish to retake the exam because your result in any subject has fallen short of grades A* – C, we will provide full support at no extra charge for you to prepare for the next available examination.
- You will have two years in which to complete your A level course. Should you wish to defer your exam beyond the original exam date, you may do so for a small additional fee.