We offer a wide range of Primary courses.
Meet some Wolsey Hall Oxford Primary students
Nicolas and Salome in Switzerland
Jude in Texas
Abdullah in Singapore
Our Primary Level courses include
- A range of textbooks and downloadable resources providing the knowledge and understanding for each subject.
- Access to Canvas, our learning management system, with stimulating online and offline resources.
- Access to further online learning resources to support your child’s learning.
- Assignments to complete at regular intervals throughout the course.
- Fast and helpful feedback from our Tutors (3 – 5 working days).
- A Student Progress Manager who will monitor your child’s progress and who is available for advice and help.
Hours of study
See the table below for the approximate time per week for our Primary Level courses.
**Please note this time could be longer or shorter depending on your child’s ability, their previous experience and the support they receive at home.
Hours of study (per week)
During these early stages of homeschooling our parents (or adult guardian) play a significant supporting role in the education of our young learners.
I’m really happy for them and so glad we found Wolsey Hall… This is the best school we have found… especially online. The books are amazing, simple and very informative for kids to understand easily… the course is flexible…thanks to everyone! Especially in this pandemic situation… seeing the kids study without any hassle and also doing so well is amazing and peaceful.
Mrs Arv – Homeschooling Parent
If you’re thinking of enrolling your child at Wolsey Hall Oxford and you’d like to know more about what we do or how to enrol, please just get in touch. We’re ready to enrol new pupils throughout the academic year.