Homeschooling in Australia
Homeschooling Courses For Ages 7-18
Wolsey Hall Oxford is delighted to welcome a growing number of families homeschooling in Australia.
Home Education is legal in all states and territories in Australia. Families are required to apply to the state or territory authority for permission to homeschool.
The majority of Wolsey Hall Oxford IGCSE and A level courses use the Cambridge exam board curriculum. Cambridge exam centres for private candidates can be found in Sydney, Perth and Canberra.
Wolsey Hall Oxford is a registered school of Cambridge Assessment International Education
Reasons to Choose Homeschooling
Key Components of Our Courses
- Online platform with easy to follow course modules that students work through at a pace suitable for them.
- Textbooks included in the fees which complement the online material.
- Quizes at regular intervals in the modules to check for understanding.
- Tutor marked assignments at the end of each module. Feedback is detailed and encouraging.
- Parent login to enable student progress to be monitored.
- Student Progress Managers who support the whole family and ensure assignments are completed on time.
- Tutor support via email when extra help is needed.
Your child can start their course at any time during the year but exams are taken during May/June. Our staff can advise you about approved centres in Australia where your child can sit their exams.
|Wolsey Hall Equivalent Course
|Australian Capital Territory Year 10 Certificate
|Certificate of Education or High School Certificate or Australian Capital Territory Year 12 Certificate